Sunday, 4 October 2009

Hi again....

Well in case you haven't got sick of me rambling on I thought I would try this new experiment. My other blog I am using for recording funny events, which usually occur when I am at least 20% awake. I am using this one to record the various dreams I can remember, by the way I mean the dreams when I am sleeping. Before you get too alarmed, I am not going to include sex dreams, they happen far too often and would not seem very interesting anyway, as they are something we all have. Dreams are incredably difficult t remember, at least for me, did you know we only use 10% of our brain? Imagine what we could accomplish if we used the other 60%! As I was saying dreams are very hard for me to remember, so don't expect to many updates here. If you'll excuse me, I seem to be using only 8% of my brain right now, so I'm going on a quest to look for the other 2%, if I'm not back later something shiney must have distracted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment